A New Horizon

Every now and then, I decide I'm going to post one of my writings. My family loves everything I write, and they support me. Which is one of the things I love most about them! But, as I was saying,I will post my various writings here and there among my normal blog posts. Today is a poetry day. So read and please enjoy!

A New Horizon

When the sun goes down, so does my love
For you, then I lament.
But stars shine down from up above.
And our time will be well spent!

It may seem dark, in truth, it is
But I will never fret.
My love is different from that of his.
Of that, you can surely bet!

Your breath is like the morning sun.
It's comforting and warm.
Your beauty, it compares to none!
And now our love will form.

As we lay in silent bliss,
You look me in the eyes.
You gave me just one heartfelt kiss!
And then you said goodbye!

You left me crying on the hill,
And stabbed me through the heart
I'll make it through, I know I will!
For I see another start.

No comments:

Post a Comment