Mother Dearest...

For you people reading this, my mother writes "Living a Quotable Life". I am, in fact, her oldest. According to her I am one of many names. "Big K" or "The Teen" or something along those lines. My blog is for a plethora of different things. I will basically copy my mother. Although, I won't blog about sleepless nights, or dimentia like she does. Anyway, I feel the need to tell her something. Something that I cannot tell her out loud. I would simply screw up. So, mother, if your reading, this is for you:
Dear Mom,
I love you. You are the greatest person in my life. We both can't make it in this world without one another. It doesn't matter what other people think. You are perfect in my eyes. You should be perfect in your eyes. You are you, and I love you just the way you are. You are strange and crazy and funny and all of the above. You are my mommy and I love you! Please don't ever leave me! Even though at times it seems like I don't care, I really do. I love you and I wanted you to know.
Big K

Mother dearest... you are perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment